Thursday, June 11, 2009

Renton Farmers Market

I went to Renton Farmers Market on Tuesday and I have to say that I think it's the best market to date. There were several vendors from years past but also some great new vendors as well. One of my favorite new additions is Bella Napoli. They were offering samples of their famous pasta with marinera sauce but for a real treat you need to dine at their restaurant located at 509 S. 3rd St. in downtown Renton http://www.ciros-bellanapoli.com/ I came home with a loaf of fresh brioche and a pint of the sweetest strawberries. I made French Toast with a strawberry sauce for breakfast yesterday morning....yum! There were many locals at the market and I had fun visiting with them. With the gorgeous weather everyone was enjoying the sunshine and the young were splashing in the fountains. The flowers vendors had great bouquets for sale and the peonies were amazing. Great day....can't wait till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment