Friday, August 7, 2009

Too Many Choices.........

Today I continue the search for granite. After 30 years of living in our home it's time to do updating. First project.....the kitchen. My first focus has been the cabinets and think I have them narrowed down. However.....now it's a matter of choosing the stain. Wednesday I spent a few hours looking at granite at Roman Tile & Marble on West Valley Hwy. and today I'm heading to Georgetown to several granite yards. I had no idea how many choices are out there (which is a good thing) and it's pretty overwhelming for someone like me! Although I'm beginning to see a natural elimination in the process. I'm anxious to get the project rolling....that's for sure. I've already purchased most of my new appliances back in February at the Albert Lee Warehouse sale. Wish me luck on my hunt today!

No comments:

Post a Comment